Autofans sind richtig bei AUTODOC
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Heizungsgebläse Widerstand
#5
(14.08.2026, 16:48)gauloises1839 schrieb: The wrench size for the fastener, at least on my '97 model with this module, is 5.5 mm. I've never encountered that on a Twingo before. I didn't have it, and since it was difficult to access (I had only pulled the Phase 1 dashboard forward on the passenger side), I thought I was going crazy. Since I then had to go to the auto parts store the next day, it really prolonged the whole process Crying or Very sad. 
So, if anyone reads the instructions beforehand and doesn't have the socket, order/buy it in time. An adjustable socket didn't fit.

The 5mm or 6mm standard socket fits fine and is common. I had 2 sets of those bits coming with a cheap tool set. 5-13 mm
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w...R1GXLZenoz
Zitieren
Es bedanken sich:


Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Heizungsgebläse Widerstand - von american70 - 09.11.2012, 20:24
RE: Heizungsgebläse Widerstand - von ronenfe - 20.08.2019, 20:06
RE: Heizungsgebläse Widerstand - von ronenfe - 14.08.2026, 17:09
RE: Heizungsgebläse Widerstand - von ronenfe - 14.08.2026, 20:27

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Abblendlicht und Heizungsgebläse ohne Zündung Weerner 2 1.302 08.08.2025, 21:21
Letzter Beitrag: Weerner
ZZTwingo1 Heizungsgebläse Opabert 0 1.508 25.08.2023, 08:35
Letzter Beitrag: Opabert
ZTwingo2 Heizungsgebläse ohne Funktion Neurupin94 15 12.253 03.02.2022, 21:55
Letzter Beitrag: Neurupin94
ZZTwingo1 Heizungsgebläse Twingo 1 defekt condorotto 5 7.012 04.06.2018, 17:10
Letzter Beitrag: condorotto
  Widerstand ABS Sensoren schwede133 2 4.392 13.04.2017, 10:46
Letzter Beitrag: 9eor9
ZZTwingo1 Widerstand für Ausblenden der Airbag/Gurtleuchte nach Sitzumbau Orange 12 18.167 16.07.2016, 12:30
Letzter Beitrag: Orange
  Heizungsgebläse umbauen Miltzi 4 6.372 10.02.2013, 18:19
Letzter Beitrag: Miltzi
  Thermosicherung Heizungsgebläse bei Twingo mit Klima tauschen haidi 0 4.550 09.01.2013, 20:37
Letzter Beitrag: haidi

Gehe zu:


Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste