Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Vladimir aus Russland
ZZTwingo1 
Von allem hallo!
Mich rufen Vladimir. Ich lebe in der Stadt Moskau, Russland.
Ich begrüsse!
Mir gefällt das Forum, es ist viel gute Informationen!
Twingo ist ein Wagen meiner Frau. Und mein Wagen - das Symbol.
Twingo hat das Problem der Getriebe.
Die Parameter: 1999, C066, MB1-033 (matic), das grüne FröschleinSmile
In Russland ist es twingo sehr wenig. Es ist Renault Viel.
Es ist sehr viel verwendete Wagen aus Deutschland. Und meine Twingo auch!
Wer hat ein Auto mit Automatik?
Ich habe einige Fotografien für Sie, die jemandem helfen werden. Ich werde später veröffentlichen.
Es bedanken sich:
Hallo Vladimir, willkommen.
Twingo Vollautomatik ist auch in Deutschland recht selten.
http://www.twingotuningforum.de/search.p...order=desc
Den Easy gibt es schon häufiger, macht leider im Alter öfter Ärger.
Hier was dazu http://www.twingotuningforum.de/thread-16392.html
Geteiltes Wissen ist doppeltes Wissen
Es bedanken sich: le loup
Ich sehe das Foto der Reparatur. Warum bei allen die reinen Wagen. Einschließlich die Anlagen. Sie waschen sie?
Es bedanken sich:
I congratulate all Russians on the forthcoming holiday of a victory over fascist Germany! ! !
I remember, I am proud! ! !
The sculpture "the Motherland calls! " — composition center of memorial ensemble "Heroes of the Battle of Stalingrad" on Mamayevom a barrow in Volgograd. One of the highest statues of the world.

I had 2 grandfathers.
The first was wounded in fight near Stalingrad.
Other grandfather was captured, the prisoner of concentration camps, then was sent to fascist Germany for a slave labor, released from captivity by the American soldiers.
They protected the Homeland. Thanks to them I live, and thanks to them the world didn't plunge into chaos.
Es bedanken sich:
Was stimmt denn mit dem nicht?
Rocking Out
>>> TWINGO BANDITS HAMBURG <<<

!!! Komfort?...... kannste behalten !!!

Twingo 2 RS Spritmonitor.de

(07.05.2013, 06:25)Twingogangster83 schrieb: Was stimmt denn mit dem nicht?
Kein Echter glaube ich, der testet vllt. nur die Reaktionen auf seine Beiträge...
Kein Twingo RS Bj.2009 mehr
jetzt
Audi S6 mit S8-Motor
5204 ccm Hubraum, V10
450 PS, 540 Nm bei 3.000 - 4000 U/min

265/35 9x19 Original Audi (Sommer)
235/45 8x18 Wheelworld WH12 (Winter)

https://www.spritmonitor.de/de/detailans...59265.html
May 9 in Russia is a very big state holiday. It is celebrated all residents of the former Soviet Union. There is no family in Russia, which did not affect the war of 1941-1945.
Es bedanken sich:
(07.05.2013, 09:15)le loup schrieb: There is no family in Russia, which did not affect the war of 1941-1945.

It's the same in Germany.
One grandvather of mine lost their house and farm in Silesia when he was a 13 year old child. Other became a POW somewhere in Russia at the age of 17. They both don't talk much about this time, I think it was a horrible time. Sad

Peace. Smile

Have a nice holiday.
(07.05.2013, 04:54)le loup schrieb: I congratulate all Russians on the forthcoming holiday of a victory over fascist Germany!I remember, I am proud! !...

Be proud of your grandfathers, not of Russia.
I say the same to my fellow country men. There is no reason to be proud to be a german. At least they have to take in account what their grandfathers did.
For the grandfathers
Your grandfathers didn't fight because they wanted to, but because they had to defend their country in an act of self defence. My grandfather (the other one was already dead before the war startet, my father was born 1933) fought because he had to. But he was never proud of that.
Geteiltes Wissen ist doppeltes Wissen
Es bedanken sich:
Yes, I just talked a little. When my grandfather worked in Germany, his civilian Germans secretly brought bread to the soldiers noticed the SS. Not all were Nazis.
Thank you and your stay. Of course the world, the other should not be!
May 9th we will drink vodka, eat barbecue and remember our soldiers!
If youre interested, you can watch the parade on the Red Square. To do this, set the TV to the Russian channel. Note the difference in time. Beginning at 10:00 Moscow time. Smile
Es bedanken sich:
o4evidno: anglijskij jazyk prekrasno rabotaet..... Smile
(07.05.2013, 14:54)9eor9 schrieb: o4evidno: anglijskij jazyk prekrasno rabotaet..... Smile

You certainly helped me. But still, sorry, I do not know English or German. Thanks to those who respond to my messages.
Smile
Es bedanken sich:

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste