Das Twingoforum...
Servolenkung nachrüsten? - Druckversion

+- Das Twingoforum... (https://www.twingotuningforum.de)
+-- Forum: Werkstatt (https://www.twingotuningforum.de/forum-31.html)
+--- Forum: Elektrik (https://www.twingotuningforum.de/forum-5.html)
+--- Thema: Servolenkung nachrüsten? (/thread-2776.html)

Seiten: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Servolenkung nachrüsten? - Laguna22 - 30.03.2010

So habe die komplette klamotte drin.Habe beim Schrotti die Halterung für den Lenkstock besorgt die 5 Schweißpunkte mit nem 8 Bohrer anbohren nicht durch . dann brauch mach nicht das komplette blech zu wechseln. musste neue bohrungen im bremspedal bohren geht aber.
Das einzigste was ich nicht hinbekommen hab war das signal das der motor läuft. Der rest ist fertig. also klemme 5 reihe a funktioniert bei mir nicht. Wer kann mir helfen??

RE: Servolenkung nachrüsten? - alicuencano - 30.03.2010

Sorry but the google traductor doesn´t work too good. I don´t understand most you`ve written, I understand that you have mounted everything but the signal of the engine pump doesn´t work. I installed the electric system yesterday it´s working perfect but I have to demount the dashboard again to fit the calculator, because I could´n find any good place to fit it. The signal that tells you that the engine is working I´ve taken from the engine relays box, the furthest to you of the two relays that are inside the black box is the one that controls the injection pump, take the signal from the salmon wire, pin number 2 it comes from the engine ecu, you can find it easily. By the way,did you replace the steering wheel? I had to install of of a Clio 2 because the teeth of the lenkung is different. See you.

RE: Servolenkung nachrüsten? - Broadcasttechniker - 31.03.2010

Hello alicuencano,
I had to translate Lagunas posting into German first, before i could translate it into english.
He said, that he has finishead the job now.
He bought the support for the steering from the scrapyard.
He used a 8mm drill to cut 5 welding points without puncturing the second sheet.
(there are special tools available for cutting welding spots)
So he didn't need to replace the whole sheet.
???He had do drill a new hole into the brake-pedal???
But he didn't manage to get the "motor-is-running signal"

So Laguna, und hier ist die Übersetzung von alicuencano

Also, die Google-übersetzung hat ihm nicht wirklich weitergeholfen (welch Wunder Wink)
aber er hat verstanden, dass du mit dem "Motor-läuft" Signal noch nicht klar bist.
Seine Servo läuft, aber musste das Armaturenbrett nochmal abbauen, um das Steuergerät einzubauen, weil er keinen geeigneten Montageplatz gefunden hat.
Das "Motor-läuft" Signal hat er sich aus der Relaisbox im Motorraum geholt, und zwar den Benzinpumpen-plus.
Das am weitesten vorn stehende Relais sei das für die Benzinpumpe, der lachsfarbene Draht aus dem MSG Pin Nummer2 soll der richtige sein, im übrigen leicht zu finden.
Und er fragt, ob du das Lenkrad ersetzt hast.
Er musste eins vom Clio2 nehmen, da die Verzahnung nicht gepasst hat.
Bis bald

An euch beide/to the both of you:
Bilder!!! Pictures!!!.

RE: Servolenkung nachrüsten? - alicuencano - 31.03.2010

I´ve just finished this afternoon. Here are two pics not much but the installation of the power steering takes me too much time. I´ll take some photos with everything mounted and clean, I haven´t show my baby until now. Danke
[img][Bild: 31032010049.th.jpg][/img]
[img][Bild: 31032010048.th.jpg][/img]

RE: Servolenkung nachrüsten? - Broadcasttechniker - 31.03.2010

Ich mach jetzt mal zwei Sachen.
Erstmal mich selbst zitieren http://www.twingotuningforum.de/servolenkung-nachrusten-t-2776-2.html#pid8441564 und zwar, weil ich nicht ganz glauben kann, dass das "Motor-läuft" Signal statisch ist.

@alicuencano
please use the pictureuploader, its on this page.

[Bild: twingo-10090225625-Wu6.jpg]

[Bild: twingo-10090225656-uIr.jpg]

RE: Servolenkung nachrüsten? - alicuencano - 02.04.2010

Yesterday I took the car and I realised that there´s a new problem. When I started the car the power steering worked so fine, smooth for car park and when I was Increasing the speed the direction was becoming strong, ok everything was right but when I decrease speed till the moment the car was in condition to park, less than 20 km/h, the direction didn´t go smooth. I parked the car and I was very angry. I turned off the ignition, then I started the car, what a surprise the servolenkung was working good and the steering wheel ran another time smooth... Do you know where is the problem? Something about the speed signal?...

RE: Servolenkung nachrüsten? - Broadcasttechniker - 02.04.2010

This is strange, because i only know the opposite effect.
If there is a fault with the speed sensor (the one plugged into the gearbox), the speedo shows "0"kmh, and the steering works insensitive, it's too smooth.

There might be a problem with the "motor-is-running" signal.
As far as i know, its not a static signal, but it is derived from the top-dead-centre sensor signal.
It should be the same signal that is used for the rev counter coming out of the ECU.
Please download the english manual
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B7KIEY3B
and this is the password, characters are lower case.
http://www.twingotuningforum.de/attachment.php?aid=1848
Sinngemäß
Er hat wohl doch noch Probs mit dem "Motor läuft" Signal.
Mein Tip, man sollte das Drehzahlmesersignal aus dem Einspritzsteuergerät nehmen.
Das haben die bisher erfolgreichen Umbauer auch so gemacht.
Da dieser Pin bei jedem Steuergerät anders ist, bitte in der Doku nachschauen.

RE: Servolenkung nachrüsten? - alicuencano - 02.04.2010

(02.04.2010, 16:09)Broadcasttechniker schrieb: This is strange, because i only know the opposite effect.
If there is a fault with the speed sensor (the one plugged into the gearbox), the speedo shows "0"kmh, and the steering works insensitive, it's too smooth.

There might be a problem with the "motor-is-running" signal.
As far as i know, its not a static signal, but it is derived from the top-dead-centre sensor signal.
It should be the same signal that is used for the rev counter coming out of the ECU.
Please download the english manual
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B7KIEY3B
and this is the password, characters are lower case.
http://www.twingotuningforum.de/attachment.php?aid=1848
Sinngemäß
Er hat wohl doch noch Probs mit dem "Motor läuft" Signal.
Mein Tip, man sollte das Drehzahlmesersignal aus dem Einspritzsteuergerät nehmen.
Das haben die bisher erfolgreichen Umbauer auch so gemacht.
Da dieser Pin bei jedem Steuergerät anders ist, bitte in der Doku nachschauen.

I think that the signal of the motor is working good because the power steering doesn´t work until you start the engine I think that should be a problem with the speedo signal, because it becomes harder when you increase the speed but when you decrease it doesn´t start working again and the display shows the speed correctly so I don´t have any idea where is the problem.

RE: Servolenkung nachrüsten? - Laguna22 - 03.04.2010

Hi Leute. Habs endlich hinbekommen. Hab das sch**** Signal auch gefunden. Es befindet sich tatsächlich unter der Relaisbox im motorraum. Es ist auch das grau/Beige Kabel. Und die Servolenkrung funktioniert bei mir wunderbar. seid 3 tagen ohne Probleme. Habe ein Sportlenkrad mit NArbe drin. Damit es passt habe ich die 3 dicken Kerben mit nem Dremel bearbeitet das geht ganz gut die nabe sitzt sehr gut drauf ob ich sie jemal abbekomm ok mit dem richtigen Werkzeug geht das schon( nein keine Flex) scherz bei seite. Also fand den Umbau relativ simpel und ohne suchen und fummelarbeit wäre es wie lego aber das ist grad der reiz beim umbauen von nicht so mal eben gemachten sachen. Warum ich die Servo eingebaut habe nunja es ist der Twingo von meiner Frau und sie hat nen 30er Lenkrad drin, wollte ihr nen 28er andrehen aber ohne servo keine chance, jetzt lassen wir es drin. Werd auch mal paar Bilder auf meiner HP hochladen. sieht schon nicht schlecht aus der kleine,
Werd nochmal eine komplette anleitung erstellen udn auf meiner hp hochladen. Da ich grad nen Twingo Pickup baue und der jetzt auch eine Servo bekommt, werd ich genug Bilder machen. Nur gebt mir etwas Zeit.

RE: Servolenkung nachrüsten? - alicuencano - 03.04.2010

I don´t understand very good but I think you said that you took the "motor is running" signal from the relay in the black box inside the engine deck like me, I took it from the pin number 2 of the gasoline pump relay, the one that is furthest from you if you put in front of the car, and that cames from pin number 23 of the engine calculator an This was confirmed by a friend of mine who owns an oficial Renault car repair garage. Did you take the motor signal from another place? I took from the wire where the wire squeme said... I don´t know if the problem could came from this wire...

hi the cable is grey/beige there are two cables, in this colour, there is a red thing near this is the cable. sorry for my english. i have a picture, my email adress is [Bild: mailpic.php?before=baerchenblue&host=arcor&tld=de]
hi here

i hope i´ve help you !!
[Bild: twingo-10093155754-IVI.jpg]

[Bild: twingo-10093155807-Gqc.jpg]

RE: Servolenkung nachrüsten? - alicuencano - 03.04.2010

I think that is the same wire that I take the signal, can you tell me if it´s pin number two in the relay, you have to remove the relay and the numbers are at the bottom, did you take the speed signal from the display pin 7 (green wire)?

The Speed Signal is from the display the green cable. and the relaisnumber is 2

RE: Servolenkung nachrüsten? - Broadcasttechniker - 03.04.2010

Ahhh, ich brauche nicht mehr zu übersetzen, gut

@Laguna
bitte in anderen Foren keine Mail addy in deinen Postings.
@least das @ Zeichen rausnehmen
Hier hast du Glück, deine Addy wird teilweise in eine Graphik umgewandelt.
Google mal spambot oder emailharvester

ok danke für den tip mit der emailadresse